Twenty Five




Today is my twenty-fifth birthday! I don't think I have been so excited for a birthday since I turned sixteen - you can drive, you're half way through high school, you're a legit teenager. While I might not be gaining any rights in the world for turning 25 I feel like I have arrived in the grownup world finally. I know I look young for my age (I was asked last summer what year I was in high school... hmmm... ) but I'm not going to let that bother me anymore because guess what world, I'm a quarter century old!

Above are photos from my sixteenth birthday party my parents threw for me in our backyard. I had about 20 of my favorite girlfriends over and we had dinner around the pool and danced in the gazebo. Most fun EVER.

Erin  – (October 6, 2010 at 6:33 AM)  

Happy Birthday fellow Libra!! You're so accomplished for being only 25, that's amazing!
Oh, and there is one perk about being 25...now you can rent a car. COOL! :)

Unknown  – (October 6, 2010 at 8:01 AM)  

Happy birthday! Today is my 25th birthday too! Hope you have a wonderful day!

rachel  – (October 6, 2010 at 9:01 AM)  

Happy happy birthday, Megan!!

Hope you have a lovely day celebrating. Eat lots of cake :)

shannon leith  – (October 6, 2010 at 10:39 AM)  

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
so glad you are alive.
and..... TWENTY FIVE?
i feel like that's a pretty hot age.
hi! i'm 25.
yeah girl.
be that.

Mallory  – (October 6, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

Happy 25th! i'm 24 (25 in March) & I recently got asked if I was in high school too. Whatever - I'm fine with it, haha. Have an awesome day!

Ruthi  – (October 6, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

haha...oh my gosh, you are all so cuuute!

and Shan - "yeah girl. be that." I fully agree

Truly Smitten  – (October 6, 2010 at 1:11 PM)  

Happppppppy birthday!!! Wow! Only 25....I'm so jealous!

Lauryl Lane  – (October 6, 2010 at 1:33 PM)  

Whoa... you're only 25? How did I not know that? BABY!!! Live it up, darling! Happy birthday!

Giselle  – (October 6, 2010 at 2:03 PM)  

Happy 25th birthday..!!! I'm turning 25 too, next week..!!! Eeeek... Hope you have a wonderful day.. Enjoy..

Anonymous –   – (October 6, 2010 at 2:48 PM)  

Happy birthday! I still remember those twice-baked potatoes. :) Love you hope you had the best day

-Richelle

Emily B.  – (October 6, 2010 at 7:27 PM)  

I celebrated my twenty-fifth two weeks ago, and you and I are in the same boat.....I'm loving this new (more adult) age! Happy birthday!

sara  – (October 6, 2010 at 8:19 PM)  

happy birthday sweet mae. love you!!

MaeMae Paperie  – (October 11, 2010 at 7:31 PM)  

thanks bloggies for the bday wishes!! it was a beautiful day filled with relaxation and yummy food. AND THEN i had a SURPRISE bday party Saturday thrown by my super sweet hubs. i was so shocked! Sunday i had dim sum, went on a major bday shopping spree, and then ate more cake and popcorn at the Social Network (which i am absolutely obsessed with.)

lots of love! xx, mae

Anonymous –   – (October 14, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

Hi dear, i found this blog upon a search for wedding and prom dress. And im truly amazed by what you've created. Full of joy and inspiration and anything that's the most beautiful in this world.

And today i know you are just 25! How is that possible? You seem to be too young to be that talented! Yeah, but you are, both young and talented :) Incredible :)

Kate  – (November 4, 2010 at 7:10 PM)  

Our birthdays are only a couple of months apart! My birthday is in late December (actually, it's on Christmas Day), so I'll be turning 25 on the 25th! Gulp...

Unknown  – (December 3, 2010 at 2:11 PM)  

I can't believe I haven't been on Maemae in two months and therefore missed this INCREDIBLE remembrance. Why oh why did I feel the need to wear that horrible dress. I still remember thinking that your party was sooo sophisticated and really wanting to step up my game for the night to meet the swanky feel. You're such a doll, thanks for the laughs today! xoxo

Boutiqueken  – (November 9, 2016 at 5:25 PM)  

Boutiqueken
Lokking so pretty. I think it was a stunning one. You guys have had fun. Keep going.
If you to find out your favorite one seek your choice from boutiqueken, provides standard fashionable dresses and accessories for men, women and kids. Choose your one from this huge collection. Just visit this page and search.Ensuring your satisfaction. https://www.boutiqueken.com/

Post a Comment