Muriel Suite - City Version


Muriel has been such a fun suite to work on. If you haven't seen the other versions, Muriel also comes in a mountain + palm tree theme. Named after my grandma who recently passed, it was a very emotional process to create the very last version - the city version. It was also a very special time to remember her as I photographed them all.

My favorite part of this suite is the three different thank you notes: joint as well as his and hers. I have found that some couples like to use the stationery even after the wedding. Having separate versions is the perfect way to extend their life on your desk!

This suite is a part of the collection, so email or call me if you want to customize Muriel for yourself.

Anonymous –   – (September 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM)  

Gorgeous, i love the colours! Ur work lends wings to me:)
hugs, Asia Jaworska

Teagan Mercer  – (October 25, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

To say I love these is SUCH an understatement! Holy Moly!

Post a Comment