Pink Champagne

1. Brilliant designer find - Ramon Coronado.
2. Illustration created for a client who wanted to meld a crafty object with a crafty fox... his little tail is a paintbrush. He was rejected in the end, but I have some plans for his sweet face.
3. Monki blouse. Birthday present, anyone??
4. A leather lunch box. Why not. I totally would if my lunch actually fit in there. I would need two.
5. Champagne Beau Joie. Die for the 100% copper bottle.
6. Anna See watercolor. I think I like the painting better than the real Gucci shoe. Yes. I said it.
7. Dear Darling Clementine, It's me again. Your biggest fan. xx, Mae

Mallory  – (September 24, 2010 at 9:05 AM)  

Ah! This is just the grandest little collection of things.

Truly Smitten  – (September 24, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

your fox is quite charming =). Happy weekend, Megan!

rachel  – (September 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM)  

I love this post... and I love that fox. Can I adopt him, pretty please?

forget.me.knot.weddings  – (September 27, 2010 at 3:56 PM)  

Love this post and all the great images you found! I want to create a party with this idea!

Post a Comment