Bride's Magazine


So excited to have three different stationery pieces in Brides Southern California Magazine!! A magnet I created for Matt + Aly as well as my very own save the date (from the first ever MaeMae blog post... with a sideways picture. awesome.) was featured in a special save the date story. How funny that my own face is in there?!?! I also think it's funny/sweet/ironic how many layers of photos are in that save the date: the photo itself is a photo of a photo, Brides took a photo of the postcard to put in the story, and I took a photo of the mag! Four layers? Thank you to Shannon Leith who originally took that engagement photo.

The other invitation suite I create especially for a story that was about how to create a wedding theme based on a runway look. My designer was Bottega Veneta and the Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection we focused on had lots of white with shots of bright fuchsia, turquoise, and yellow. The cake that was created for the story and my stationery look so similar! I wonder if the baker got a sneak peak of my pieces or if we just think so much alike. Love it.

Unknown  – (September 21, 2010 at 10:04 AM)  

This is so wonderful! It's nice to continue to see a fresh design eye in print, blog features, and in person. Congratulations on your ever-in-the-spotlight name. Go Mae Mae!

elissa @ faucethead  – (September 22, 2010 at 3:32 PM)  

congrats! that is awesome and your work definitely deserved the recognition. can't wait to see what you come up with next.

ps. we're having a giveaway if you're interested, come on over: http://www.faucethead.com/blog/?p=1208

Truly Smitten  – (September 23, 2010 at 8:25 AM)  

Yay!! Congrats!!! Your work deserves to grace pages of every bridal magazine!

forget.me.knot.weddings  – (September 23, 2010 at 11:53 AM)  

Congrats!! You so deserve it!! I am featuring a wedding next that used your invites as well! Love all your work!

heather @ brides southern california –   – (October 15, 2010 at 12:38 PM)  

thank you for being so lovely to work with, megan! -heather at brides socal mag & brides.com

Post a Comment