Blushing


These little beauts were letterpress printed onto blush colored Italian paper. How glitterific is the shape of the envelope flap. Amazeglitts. I've been pretty obsessed with blush + black for, well this year. Thanks, Sharon + Daniel! I know you will have a magical wedding.

P.S. I Picked up the nifty little vintage match sets in Santa Barbie last weekend. We didn't want to buy any turquoise jewelry from the owner of the shop (she was hustling those babies on us) and she got pretttttty mad. We ducked and ran past the shop for the rest of the weekend. Worth it.

P.P.S. Happy November! I like this month. Don't know why. Just do. Oh, and I'm going on a beachy vacation in a few days. So maybe that's why it's a fav now. And when I used to live in Scottsdale November is the tops for weather. So good. And pumpkin pie is on the horizon. One thanksgiving we had rice instead of mashies! Crazy right!?? ok now I'm rambling. xx

Gloria  – (November 3, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

ahhh i'm in love with those envelopes!

her white sunrise  – (November 3, 2010 at 8:44 PM)  

$1 cards over the turqs. woopsthie. at least you got some deals done while we were in there for an hour.

Immersed  – (November 3, 2010 at 9:59 PM)  

GORGEOUS!! I love, love the entire set!

seesaw  – (November 4, 2010 at 8:02 AM)  

you are oh so very talented maemae.

Amber Moon  – (November 9, 2010 at 12:02 AM)  

Love love love! So stunning and perfect. Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you use to take these ridiculously awesome shots? They all make me want to live inside the stationary suite! xxoo!

seesaw designs  – (November 10, 2010 at 9:28 AM)  

i know we already commented on this post, but just wanted to say again - you're amazing. and really good at styling (which is one of our challenges :) love your work!

-angela

Anonymous –   – (November 23, 2010 at 7:35 AM)  

my aunt once made rice instead of mashed potatoes. ill never forget that elementary mistake.

Post a Comment