Good ol' Andy


1. Poppy Print Chair
2. I debated for about 15 mins whether or not to rip this out of my book for the inspo board. Worth it.
3. Love the inky / watercolor splash of black on white. And it's a pretend drink. Love it even more now.
4. Dying for this. Why do all the cute cases not have an iPhone 4 version!?
5. So Edie. Sorry unknown source - archived image.
6 + 9. New illustrations for the collection.
7. Warhol original.
8. Saw this at Ross a few years back... complete with a banana coin purse. Why didn't I get it.

forget.me.knot.weddings  – (November 30, 2010 at 1:30 PM)  

so fresh and colorful..love your take on this and can't wait to see the collection!

nancy {So Happi Together}  – (December 1, 2010 at 3:08 AM)  

OH mY!! I LOVE! Cannot wait to see the collection!!

Unknown  – (December 19, 2010 at 10:49 AM)  

Do you happen to have a scan of that Warhol print by itself? I would love to add it to my inspiration folder!!
xox alison

Post a Comment