Hitched in PS!

MaeMae is going to Palm Springs with Hitched in January!! I am so excited to be amongst a set of talented and successful vendors. (and excited to be headed to the desert!) I will be showing as a featured vendor from Urbanic Paper and it will be my official debut of the MaeMae Collection. A huge thank you to Audrey for all of her support and confidence in me as I have gotten MaeMae off the ground. Can't wait to show with you, lady! xx

This inspo board was inspired by the board the Hitched team - Kelly, Paige, Audrey + Kizzy - sent over to me. The board from yesterday and all the ones I will be posting leading up to Hitched will all be  inspo that I am looking at for my collection. Enjoy!

1. Ban.do it now.
2. Ace Hotel - Palm Springs
3. A Persimmon a day keeps the cold weather away.
4. Revisiting my fav shoe of the summer from House of Harlow.
5. Sweet watercolor. The artist was inspired by my home state - AZ! Go Grand Canyon State!
6. I think this would be so perfect for a little desert wedding.
7. There is going to be SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING at Hitched. Be still my heart.
8. You know you're pretty cool when this is your wedding dress.

Happy December, bloggies!

Truly Smitten  – (December 1, 2010 at 2:19 PM)  

I missed you! You've been away far too long =). And this is SO AWESOME!!

a day with kate  – (December 1, 2010 at 10:22 PM)  

That is absolutely fantastic. Congrats!

forget.me.knot.weddings  – (December 10, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

Yeah! So exciting and I will be there and for sure come by and say Hi!!

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2012 at 11:04 PM)  

I likes cap which also called hat. There are so many kinds of cap or hat, People want to show their personality,so they will carefully select wholesale hats for themselves.Do you like new era hats wholesale.I often MLB hats online.

Post a Comment