Georgia on my Mind


I have two types of favorite clients: 1) those who give me very little info because because they just want me to run with it 2) those who have a brilliant vision and come with lots of inspiration and excitement in their eyes. Megan, the bride for which these pieces were created, was the second type of client. When we met she came armed with a variety of inspiration - lipstick colors, over-sized postcards, photos of her family's beautiful garden, pillows, and food. YES.

The save the dates were double-sided letterpress printed on dangerously thick chipboard (and by that I mean it's like a mini weapon) and topped off with edge printing. The envelopes were kraft paper with brown letterpress and metallic gold foil.

!!!

Jess –   – (June 1, 2011 at 6:02 AM)  

So so pretty - and *perfect* registration on the emboss/deboss heart! Gorgeous work. (Loving those gold ribbons too.)

Lauryl Lane  – (June 1, 2011 at 11:27 AM)  

I have this one hanging on my inspiration board and I love looking at it every single day. You are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

nish  – (June 1, 2011 at 4:31 PM)  

one word: wow! this is taking my brown paper obsession to a new level.

Afsaneh  – (June 1, 2011 at 7:35 PM)  

Delicious! Pretty colors too :) Love the pink edges of the paper, starkly heart and the gold ribbon! Oh and the long and sleek paper size.

PS. Welcome back! I found your blog through my "Google web analytics", many people visited my shop for your blog post! Thank you xoxo :)

Erin  – (June 2, 2011 at 6:24 AM)  

Ah, these look amazing! Great job :)

Amber Moon  – (June 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM)  

I can't even handle how perfect these are.

a day with kate  – (June 4, 2011 at 6:05 PM)  

though i've already said it a million times, these invites are to die for. amazing work!

Groom wedding suit  – (September 28, 2013 at 4:56 AM)  

Hi, I really like the fresh perpective you did on the issue. Really was not expecting that when I started off studying. Thanks for sharing and keep up.

Post a Comment