Meet Avery


Meet Avery! A bold and free-spirited character who loves rainbow sherbet. I know that I usually give a little feedback on all the items on the board - but guess what. I don't feel like it and I am giving myself space to not do things that are not required. Notice how you make yourself do things that no one has asked of you or even expects? Yep. That's me. So here's the board and the links. Have a beautiful weekend, bloggies! xx, Mae

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 - my own designs / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

shannon leith  – (June 24, 2011 at 11:31 AM)  

1. i want to BE avery, 2. so happy that you are giving yourself that freedom. play & run wild, girl.

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life  – (June 24, 2011 at 10:57 PM)  

Love this board! So bright and happy! And those necklaces are perfect to pair with flat sandals and flowing maxi dresses. LOVE.

Post a Comment