Theodore Suite in Southern Weddings Mag


Yes - this shoot is old! But I never posted it so here are photos from the Southern Wedding Magazine Vol III last year (!!) that Emily from Green Wedding Shoes + JL Designs dreamed up. I am reworking this suite (named Theodore) for the collection. Inspo board coming Friday...

Vendors
Concept + Design: Green Wedding Shoes and JL Designs
Styling: Green Wedding Shoes
Photography: Stephanie Williams
Flowers: JL Designs
Makeup and Hair by Nyrie using Jouer Cosmetics and Unite
Prop Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
Wedding Dresses: Temperley London
Paper details (invite, mint bar tags + sign, name cards): MaeMae Paperie !!
Hair Pieces: Lo Boheme
Linens: Wildflower Linens
Bride Shoes: Shoebuy.com
Groom Shoes: 6pm.com
Models: Chris Marino and Amanda Rau

Anastasia Marie  – (June 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM)  

This was my favorite shoot in the magazine. Loved your stationery!

Sarah Morgan  – (June 28, 2011 at 8:34 PM)  

Everything about this is so beautiful!

Kym {Love Wed Bliss}  – (July 23, 2011 at 10:21 PM)  

I don't care if it is old . . it's gorgeous! Thank you for posting once more :)

Barn Weddings  – (August 2, 2011 at 1:07 AM)  

Love all your photos! I do adore the angel like wedding dress, those with many feather's. :D

End Tables  – (September 6, 2011 at 9:24 AM)  

The wedding gown in the third picture is so cute. I can imagine myself walking down the aisle with the girl of my dreams. This is a wonderful and one-of-a-kind wedding.

erin * sparkle + hay  – (September 8, 2011 at 7:43 PM)  

ooooh my gosh it's gorgeous! beautiful shoot with perfect paper!

Post a Comment