Meet McAllister


This is an inspiration board for my suite McAllister – my mischievous explorer. I guest blogged for Miss Grey two weeks ago showcasing McAllister and you can see it here.

Have a beautiful weekend!

xx,
Mae

1. octopus anatomy
2. ok I just realized that this isn’t a postage stamp… wish it was. oh wait. is it??! (thank you Desi for letting me know that it's a loteria card. so cool!)
3. coolest bathroom sign. ever.
4. can’t stop my obsession with this logo. check out the company it’s for it’s hyster.
5. stunning print.
6. this bottom is high-waisted but folds down so you don’t get a weird tan line. marysia, you’re brill.
7. illustrations for the suite that this inspo board is for.
8. ophelia. i can’t stop looking.

kate @ wit + delight  – (June 10, 2011 at 12:01 PM)  

hello!

this is my first time commenting on your blog- and i just have to say- i've been enjoying your work and inspiration boards SO much.

you've got a refreshing perspective and fantastic energy in all your work.

keep it up! i'm a big fan :)

Post a Comment