Can't stop. Won't stop.

Full speed ahead. MaeMae is in full force creative explosion sparkly fiesta. Is that even a thing? So many new custom wedding suites and completed branding to come, but here is a little update on the studio.

The craziness of this year would NOT be possible without my new glittery intern, Katie. She is heaven sent. She has tirelessly been assembling my goodie bag for Hitched and makes my life so much better. And it's always great to have company in the studio three days a week! (sorry that you have to listen to me play The Black Keys CD on constant repeat...) Check out her fun blog here.

The new collection will be finished in mid-February... aka two weeks. aka AHH! I received four of the fifteen collection proofs today and so overjoyed that this is finally happening! If you're coming to HITCHED this Sunday you will get to see them :)

Like most artists I have an abundance of inspiration everywhere: all over my walls, in old boxes, tins, and folders, on bookshelves, scribbled into a mishmash of notebooks, electronically in a bajillion different folders on my computer, on my phone... man it never ends. While I am still keeping up all those other collections going strong I now have another source to store images on. I started to use Pinterst and am enjoying it immensely.  One of my favorite parts is just how all the collected images look together. The two photos above on the right side looked so good randomly stacked on one another. Love those moments.


These two features above have made me giddy these past two weeks. The first is an interview I did for Evie S's blog Things of Beauty about my creative process. It was so therapeutic to put into words some things I have been really thinking about and changing. The second feature was on the Martha Stewart wedding blog, The Bride's Guide. They asked for images that no one had seen yet so I had to store up some projects. I will be featuring them in the next few weeks. What really touched my heart was three sweet friends of mine who shared the good news about Martha on their blogs. Thanks, Whit, Ru, and Blythe!! xx

Lauryl Lane  – (January 27, 2011 at 4:36 PM)  

Don't know how I missed the Martha feature, but congrats! So exciting!!! I see that someone copied my mum's going-off-the-envelope-calligraphy. ;-) Can't wait to see your new collection! xoxo

Amber Moon –   – (January 27, 2011 at 4:45 PM)  

Beautiful things for a rocking friend! So excited for all that's to come - and the Martha feature is just beautious!!! xoxo!

ever ours  – (January 27, 2011 at 4:46 PM)  

can't wait to meet you at hitched and for your new collection. and p.s. love the black keys.

nancy {So Happi Together}  – (January 27, 2011 at 8:54 PM)  

oh my! Can't believe I missed the Martha feature!! Congrats, love! You are amazing and I'm so happy for you!

the niche design  – (January 27, 2011 at 9:24 PM)  

how amazing!! it's only going to get better from here!
-nicole

..........  – (January 27, 2011 at 11:39 PM)  

so frickin' proud of and excited for you, megan!

Erin  – (January 28, 2011 at 10:34 AM)  

I can't wait to see all the new work! And congrats on everything! I've been trying to get a pinterest account myself but can never seem to "get on the list" any idea why?

evie s.  – (January 28, 2011 at 1:36 PM)  

Congrats on the Martha highlight...that's amazing!! And beautiful work, you are pretty much my design hero.

Design Elements  – (January 31, 2011 at 6:02 AM)  

can't wait to see the new work. lovely greetings

Truly Smitten  – (January 31, 2011 at 12:43 PM)  

you seriously ROCK, Megan!!!! I'm so amazed by your work and fabulousness - can't wait to see your new collection and new site =D

a day with kate  – (January 31, 2011 at 3:38 PM)  

i pretty much love everything about this post. AND your musical taste... so no apologies necessary!

Ann  – (February 5, 2011 at 9:48 PM)  

Just discovered your blog + work, and I just adore it! Looking forward to the launch in April :)

Olive Hue Paper Goods  – (February 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM)  

you amaze me. SO EXCITED about martha!! :) conjubilations!

Anonymous –   – (March 27, 2011 at 11:50 PM)  

Hi Megan,

I was wondering what your profile name in Pinterest is? I'd love to see your boards, I'm sure they would be a great source of inspiration!

Best, Mona

Unknown  – (April 6, 2011 at 12:54 PM)  

I can't wait to see your suite of wedding stationery! I think purse strings will be too tight for our wedding but I look forward to seeing your unique and beautiful creations!! x

Post a Comment