Hitched!



Oh, man. That was funzies. Like for real, one of the most fun nights.

1. samplings from my goodie bag as well as some pieces from the Ace Hotel and darling stamps from The Postage Service. (photo by me)

The rest of these photos are by the increds Amelia Lyon. Thanks for sending these over!

2. Sneak peek of the new collection Marlowe that I created for Carter + Cook's table. They did a fab job and it all looked so sweet together.
3 + 4. MaeMae created all the Hitched signage. Woo!
5. The most incredible chandelier ever - a tumble weed. being from the windiest and driest place on God's green earth I can relate. how magif is that pool?
6. A girl dj. (sorry I don't know your name!) what a rockstar.
7. I spy Katie!
8. Night time hustle. That pool...
9. Aqualillies. I was most excited to see them. syncro fo life. for real though. I was always at the bottom of the lifts...
10. Dance. Party. So much fun. Highlight.

11. Jae + Mae rocking the space. Thanks for coming and being such a huge help!! Love you, Jae! (photo by my fab intern, Katie)

And finally! Check out this incredible stop motion video my talented friend Heather Kincaid made at Hitched. You can see me talk (briefly... for once) about my work and get my groove on with Jae. Watch out.


HITCHED at Ace Hotel Palm Springs! from heather kincaid on Vimeo.

amanda jane  – (February 8, 2011 at 7:03 AM)  

OH man...this looks like a blast and your table looks fantastic.

sara  – (February 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM)  

i'm loving EVERYTHING about this. go meg, go!

Patti  – (February 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM)  

Great photos...Looked like a lot of fun!

her white sunrise  – (February 8, 2011 at 9:27 PM)  

i wish i was there! nyc....here she comes.

Justine  – (February 9, 2011 at 8:48 PM)  

i really loved your set-up at hitched!!! and died when i saw your goodies in the grab bag! :) what a fun night, indeed.

Anonymous –   – (February 13, 2011 at 4:40 PM)  

Awesome Meg! In love with the font you used for your header HITCHED. Please share the font with us. Keep up the good work girl.

MaeMae Paperie  – (February 15, 2011 at 1:07 AM)  

anonymous -
i actually didn't create the logo for Hitched (the font you like) but just designed the signage! sorry i can't tell you more info but i don't use that font! xx

marysia reeves  – (February 15, 2011 at 6:31 PM)  

so fun!!! I want to go there even more now! I want to hear more:)

elissa @ faucethead  – (February 17, 2011 at 6:16 AM)  

i can't stop reading everyone's recaps of this event. it looks like a total blast. great work on all the signage and paper goods, as usual.

size too small  – (February 17, 2011 at 8:22 AM)  

ughhhhhh looks like so much fun! wish i could have been there!

Jennifer Young  – (March 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM)  

what an amazing night!! wish i could have been there for that one!

love the images and the stop motion vid? killer!
j.

Anna Emilia  – (March 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM)  

Sometimes would be nice that the distances were shorter. Hello from Finland (:

Anonymous –   – (April 6, 2011 at 9:47 PM)  

where have you been and what are you you up to? anything new to showcase? I need some MMP! :) come back to the blogsphere soon

LUPINUS SALON  – (April 11, 2011 at 1:24 AM)  

So cool!!! Congratulations!

Therés von Lupinus salon

Bre  – (April 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM)  

Holy crap! I Can't believe I haven't seen your work before. Amazinnng + the event looks fabulous. Great stuff. I'm going to go creep around now! xx

Post a Comment