Oh, man. That was funzies. Like for real, one of the most fun nights.
1. samplings from my goodie bag as well as some pieces from the Ace Hotel and darling stamps from The Postage Service. (photo by me)
The rest of these photos are by the increds Amelia Lyon. Thanks for sending these over!
2. Sneak peek of the new collection Marlowe that I created for Carter + Cook's table. They did a fab job and it all looked so sweet together.
3 + 4. MaeMae created all the Hitched signage. Woo!
5. The most incredible chandelier ever - a tumble weed. being from the windiest and driest place on God's green earth I can relate. how magif is that pool?
6. A girl dj. (sorry I don't know your name!) what a rockstar.
7. I spy Katie!
8. Night time hustle. That pool...
9. Aqualillies. I was most excited to see them. syncro fo life. for real though. I was always at the bottom of the lifts...
10. Dance. Party. So much fun. Highlight.
11. Jae + Mae rocking the space. Thanks for coming and being such a huge help!! Love you, Jae! (photo by my fab intern, Katie)
And finally! Check out this incredible stop motion video my talented friend Heather Kincaid made at Hitched. You can see me talk (briefly... for once) about my work and get my groove on with Jae. Watch out.
HITCHED at Ace Hotel Palm Springs! from heather kincaid on Vimeo.